Grace Properties has been a fixture in Sonoma County real estate since 1982. In that period of time it has gained a reputation for professionalism, market knowledge and thoroughness that has set a high standard in the business. As the market has changed, Grace Properties has changed and adapted to meet current market demands. Today’s technology is combined with old-fashioned virtues of hard work, reliability, honesty, integrity and up-to-date real estate strategies to facilitate client’s real estate transactions.
Grace Properties Celebrates 30 Years in Business
Grace Properties started in business June 1982 and has continued for 30 years taking care of client’s real estate needs. I have been the Broker/Owner and have taken great pride in my reputation for experience, honesty and integrity. There have many milestones over the years but the one consistent theme is that I have enjoyed working with my clients. Most have been referrals and that means I have an immediate connection to them. The trust is built by doing the right thing at all times. I continue to use technology to add resources to my brokerage business.Thank you for your loyalty and trust over the years and look forward to serving you or your friends or family in the future.
Mike Grace Broker/Owner 1982-present
What to Expect From Grace Properties
- Up-to-date information obtained from owner/user contacts, brokers marketing groups, and daily market interaction.
- Honesty and integrity in every transaction.
- Independent representation; Grace Properties is a locally owned real estate brokerage firm.
- Experience; 32 years as broker in commercial, residential and land sales.
- Negotiating skills-truly representing client’s needs
- Local information based on living in Santa Rosa for years and being active in many aspects of the community.
Let me help you in to your next home
Ready to list your home or start seeing some homes that fit you? Give me a call at 707-579-9540 or email me here