I have lived in Sonoma County all my life and I truly love this county. My family owned the Grace Brothers Brewery (1897-1966) and first came to here in the 1870’s so my roots run deep. In fact, Grandpa Frank P. Grace was a Sonoma County Sheriff around the turn of the century.
I believe in serving my community to the fullest possible extent and I believe in providing my clients with the best representation and support possible. I have worked in all areas of real estate over the last 20+ years. Today I still do residential, commercial and land sales.
Experienced Real Estate Agent
Experience, knowledge and a good reputation are the first things you should look for in a real estate agent. Grace Properties has been around Santa Rosa for over 20 years and has worked with hundreds of clients and I know the importance of good rapport as well as the importance of serving my client’s needs. Please call me for your real estate needs. I am more than happy to provide you with references.
- 25 years a real estate broker in Sonoma County, owning and operating Grace Properties
- Member of NAR, National Association of Realtors, Sonoma County Multiple Listing Service
- Developer/owner Mark west Subdivision, a 28 lot rural subdivision
- Other business experience-Owner of Fiori Grace Restaurant, various real estate partnerships
- Managing partner Chiang Hua, a joint venture partnership with China
- 30 years of high school coaching and 15 years as a youth coach
- Co-Founder of two education non-profits (Schools Plus and Santa Rosa High School Foundation)
- High school teacher 11 years
- Blood donor-20 gallons
- Founding Advisory Board Sonoma National Bank
- Member Citizen’s Wastewater Committee
- Married 37 years, three children, three grandchildren
- Member Santa Rosa Junior College Bear Cub Trust